How to Convert Lotus Notes to Excel Easily?
There are many users who feel the need to convert Lotus Notes to Excel due their change job profession. If you also want to export Notes to Excel, then there are many ways to accomplish this task. Surely, this question will haunt you that “How to convert Lotus contacts Notes to Excel?” First of all, you need a result-oriented and reliable software tool that can quickly convert all Lotus Notes data to Excel in an easy and effective manner. If the search of such a perfect tool is making you confused then feel comfortable because this is the right place for you. Notes to Excel tool will convert Lotus Notes to Excel by transferring all names.nsf contacts details to Microsoft Excel and it is very cost effective tool you can purchase this software just loosing few amount of your money.
- Export Lotus Notes to Excel software is the easiest solution to convert Notes Address book and its contacts list to MS Excel File. Notes NSF to Excel export Lotus Notes contacts to Excel (.nsf) to (.xls).
- Notes to Excel tool will safely and securely covert Lotus Notes to Excel with all of its contacts information such as Business, Advanced, Personaland Briefcase information.
- Exporting from Notes to Excel, this tool allows you to convert Lotus Notes contacts from names.nsf file even if there is an error displayed "You are not authorized to perform that operation: ...names.nsf"
- Export Notes to Excel software provides an easy user interface and it does not require any technical knowledge to successfully perform the conversion process
Notes to Excel tool to convert Lotus Notes to Excel data has been developed using intellisence Logic which permits you to get back all your contacts information back including Business Address, Business Contacts, Personal Information, Advance Information, Briefcase Information and more. Notes to Excel 5.0 is a conversion tool that converts names.nsf file to .xls file
How to Transfer NSF to XLS with Convert Lotus Notes to Excel?
Requirements for Lotus Notes to Excel conversion
- Notes to Excel
- Created Lotus Notes names.nsf File
- Lotus Notes client 8.5, 8.0, 7.0, 6.5, 5.0
- Microsoft Excel Windows XP/2000/2003/Vista/Win7
Steps to Convert Lotus Notes to Excel
STEP 2 Click on the ‘Browse’ button to select or open Lotus Notes Address Book File (names.nsf).
» After clicking Browse button following screen appears:
STEP 5After scanning selected names.nsf file, software will display all the contacts from Notes Address Book file (names.nsf) arranging these contacts in specific folders in an alphabetical order as follows:
STEP 6 Now click on ‘Export to Excel’ button from the right top of the screen to export or convert these contacts to MS Excel file. Then software will display following screen:
STEP 7After exporting Lotus Notes Address Book file (NSF file) or Notes contacts to MS Excel file, software displays following message:
Demo Version of Notes to Excel tool allows the users to convert or export only 15 contacts of Notes Address Book to MS Excel file. To convert all the contacts or whole names.nsf file, you have to purchase our Full Licensed version of the software Notes to Excel only at $48.