Tool to Convert Lotus Notes Contacts to Outlook
If you are using Lotus Notes email client, but now, you want to change your email client application from Lotus Notes to MS Outlook. Various reasons make you interested in MS Outlook. But you don’t want to lose your significant contacts saved in Lotus Notes application. As they value a lot for every person. It includes personal contacts, business contacts, briefcase etc. So they need a reliable medium to convert Lotus Notes contacts to Outlook which gives satisfaction of converting all contact information.
Reliable and Best Medium of Conversion
For converting Lotus Notes contacts to Outlook there are two methods. First method is manual method and the other one professional help in the form of third-party tool. There are lots of differences in both the methods. In manual method you need to retype the entire contact list into Outlook manually. Given below are the steps of manual method to convert Notes contacts to Outlook manually:
Manual Method to export Notes Address Book to Outlook
- In Lotus Notes NSF, export your contacts to a tab-delimited file
- Start MS Outlook email application
- Now, click Import and Export on the File menu.
- Then, click Import from another program or file, and click next
- Click Comma Separated Values (Windows) and then click next
- Click Browse
- In the File name box, type *.*, and then click OK
- Click the file you created in step 1, and click OK
- After this, click next
- Click the contacts folder, and then click next
- At the time when these actions will be performed, confirm that the correct files are listed. Then, click Map Custom Fields to map the contact fields that you want to use
- Lastly, click Finish
Conclusion:After using Manual method to convert Lotus Notes Contacts to Outlook. The conclusion is proves that Manual method is really long and time-consuming. So, this method is not at all preferable in busy schedule now days. It also assures user that they will get complete contact details without causing any error. So, in place of manual method, professional help in the form of third-party tool preferable.
Outside Tool For Notes Contacts Conversion
Now, the question is how to search third-party tool to convert Lotus Notes contacts to Outlook. There are various external tools available in the online market to convert Notes contacts to Outlook. Which is better among various Extraneous Tools? So the solution is Notes Address Book Converter tool. This tool is an appropriate option to export Notes address book to Outlook. Using this easy-to-use tool you can convert entire contact file in just few minutes. With this utility you will get following benefits:
- names.nsf file converted in three different format i.e. Excel, vCard and Outlook
- Alphabetically arranged contact details
- Retain all the properties of the address book in Outlook
- Proficient to work with Lotus Notes v8.5, 8.0, 7.0, 6.5, 5.5 & 5.0 and all Outlook Edition